Are the wrong events occurring in your life? Or, even worse – is nothing worthwhile happening at all? Many people believe they are helpless to create a significant, proactive change in their lives. Are you one of them? Are you unfulfilled, frustrated and looking for a new path in life, or a new career? Whether you want to make small changes in your life, or whether you want to completely redefine who you are, we will identify your dream and take the steps to make it happen. Through creative visualization to goal setting, meditation and more, you won’t have to be a victim of circumstance anymore!
Kickstart the Life You’ll Love! This Masterclass will provide you with a blueprint to get ‘unstuck’ in your life – one you can use over and over to tackle any challenge and create lasting change.
What will I get out of this Masterclass?
- You will receive goal-setting techniques that actually work!
- You will receive guided meditations and learn how to get answers where you need them
- Learn how to identify your inner bully and stop the negative self-talk that’s holding you back from reaching your true potential
- Understand the true value of your network and how they can help you
- Learn what your superpowers are
- Learn the difference between intuition and ego – and when ego might present itself as intuition
- Learn how emotions have energy and can affect your own progress – for good or bad
- A downloadable, editable PDF workbook you can refer back to anytime you need it
You will get the MOST out of this class if:
How do I know if this course is right for me?
- You have had a dream you have been afraid to go after
- You have a goal in mind you want to accomplish, but aren’t getting anywhere
- You are ready to ask others for help in achieving your dreams
- You are open to new ideas and ways of doing things
- You have, or are willing to learn how to have, a good imagination
- You are willing to be supported and assisted in putting your plans into place
This class may not be for you if:
- You are content with your life and satisfied in your ability to change it (Good for you!)
- You aren’t teachable and open to new ideas.
- You don’t see visual images in your head (there’s a LOT of creative visualization in this masterclass)