Do you suffer from auto-immune illness? Are you at a loss for how to continue life with some normality? First of all, your body isn’t trying to betray you, it’s trying to talk to you. Don’t disassociate with it – develop a relationship with it via your psyche.
Join me for an 8-week workshop which will provide you with psychological tools and a mind / body integration to enhance well-being in relation to your circumstances for a better outlook on life, more self – control and better management of symptoms like pain, stiffness and mental physical stress caused by emotional / physical inflammation. In this workshop, I will teach you how to: ‘Meet’ your disease through Personification / Visualisation, ‘Talk’ with your disease through Active Imagination, ‘Ask’ it a series of questions over 8 weeks, and see the transformation – plus a whole lot more!
Learn how to take back control of your life!
“Living with three auto-immune diseases myself, (Lupus, Psoriatic Arthritis and CIDP), I have personally used these tools to communicate with my inner self and have experienced significant success in dealing with my symptoms!” – Dana
*This workshop does not claim to cure your disease. However, it will provide you with psychological tools to enhance your well-being in relation to your circumstances.
What will I get out of this workshop?
- You will have access to a series of questions answered by a rheumatologist
- You will go through therapeutic yoga – a series of poses you can do by yourself in the privacy of your own home to relieve symptoms specifically caused by auto-immune disease
- You will learn how to use Mindfulness Meditation to understand your body better
- You will learn how to resolve conflict with your spouse/partner
- You will learn how to grieve for your former identity and embrace a new one
- You will learn how to engage and interact with your disease via Active Imagination, resulting in better management of symptoms!
- A private community group on Facebook to share your feelings, epiphanies, and wins with fellow participants in a safe environment
- 2 questions per week to ask your disease via the community Facebook page
- A downloadable workbook/notes PDF
- 2 sessions per week – a recorded, educational session, and a live Q&A with me
- A FREE online, editable symptom tracker
Disclaimer: This course is not intended as a substitute for medical or licensed theraputic interventions.